|The Rollover Solutions Network (RSN), our one-of-a-kind solution, enables your firm to monetize distributions leaving your platform while expanding your plan level service offerings.
Connecting recordkeeping platforms with the account opening systems of IRA providers, RSN allows participants to open IRA accounts and affect distributions at the plan level in a single, real-time transaction simplifying the rollover process.
Use RSN to create your own centralized rollover servicing strategy – Web and Call Center:
- Monetize distributions rolling off your platform
- Generate revenue from rollovers processed through WMSI’s IRA Marketplace
- Offer new rollover solutions to financial service partners focusing on asset retention
- Create a more robust service offering for plan sponsors and participants
- Streamline rollover processes and reduce administrative burdens and costs
Compile and merge data – including participant and advisor information – from multiple sources into one easy to use, complete record.
Using our easily customizable systems, WMSI will work directly with you to develop an application that will enable you to:
- Aggregate data based on your existing systems – WMSI can aggregate data from either a direct recordkeeping system(s) link or via data feeds from multiple recordkeeping sources
- Proactively market your rollover services
- Track participant elections
- Eliminate manual processes
- Centralize reporting
- Control advisor referral programs
|Who Uses RSN